Chord Names

From: Gordon Gilbert
Subject: Chord Names
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 06:32:46 -0500 (EST)

Hi All!

I just managed to get my son the genius to install 2.7.20 on my FreeBSD 5.3 system. It's great!

Now ... I'm entering a piece with melody, lyrics, and chordnames which calls for "FMaj7", and any combination of that seems to make the program crash. What's the correct syntax to get that chordname? I've searched through the Manual, but obviously haven't found the right section.

Blessings,

Father Gordon Gilbert

        |                 Angels' Roost Farm                  |
        |       Rev. Fr. Gordon Gilbert & Susan Gilbert       |
        |                   705-549-5056                      |
        |                address@hidden                  |
        |                address@hidden                 |