(Info) Music Notation Modernization Association

From: Steve D
Subject: (Info) Music Notation Modernization Association
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 09:43:58 -0700

I thought some members of the lilypond-user email list might be
interested in the thoughts and ideas regarding new forms of music
notation with respect to trying to improve in some way on traditional
music notation. Link to the Music Notation Modernization Association
website below:

http://www.mnma.org/

-sd
Actual political quote-- "We do not have censorship. What we have
is a limitation on what newspapers can report."