Re: clef change in first bar with cue notes

From: Maarten Storm
Subject: Re: clef change in first bar with cue notes
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 23:30:36 +0100

Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:

Maarten Storm wrote:

  \new Staff \relative <<
    \globals
    \context Voice = cue { \smaller \stemUp }
    \set Score.skipBars = ##f
    \new Voice  {
      \stemUp
      \cueDuring #"piano" #1
      {
    \partial 8 s8
    \clef treble
    \bar ""
    R4.*3 | R4.*3 | R4.*3 | R4.*3
      }
      \clef tenor \untransposed
    }

Thanks! The clef problem is solved.
How can I change the stemdirection when I do another queDuring from the same quote?

I guess something like

 << \cueDuring ...stuff..
    \context Voice=cue { \stemUp }

Ok. But it's not possible to change stem direction within an addquote{} block? Or is there an event I should add in

\set Staff.quotedEventTypes =
      #'(note-event rest-event text-script-event slur-event tie-event)

to do this?

Maarten.