Re: What is the header "texttranslator" for

From: David Rogers
Subject: Re: What is the header "texttranslator" for
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 09:53:00 -0800

On 3-Jan-2006, at 5:26 PM, Bernard Hurley wrote:

Hi all,

The header field "texttranslator" is mentioned in the Lilypond
documentation for version 2.7.27 but doesn't seem to do anything!

Some headers are available but not printed by default. On my machine, the default setup is found in
.../share/lilypond/2.7.20/ly/titling-init.ly

(The text translator must be credit for the person who translated the lyrics of a song - I don't know if that was part of your question or not.)

David