Re: What is the header "texttranslator" for

From: fiëé visuëlle
Subject: Re: What is the header "texttranslator" for
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 16:46:33 +0100

Am 2006-01-05 um 10:31 schrieb Mats Bengtsson:
The header field "texttranslator" is mentioned in the Lilypond
documentation for version 2.7.27 but doesn't seem to do anything!
Some headers are available but not printed by default. On my machine, the default setup is found in
.../share/lilypond/2.7.20/ly/titling-init.ly
(The text translator must be credit for the person who translated the lyrics of a song - I don't know if that was part of your question or not.)
If you redefine the functions doing the titling, you use whatever header fields you wish, but as far as I can see, Bernard is completely right that texttranslator won't be typeset anywhere in the default titling functions, so it's clearly a bug. I leave it to others to determine if it should be removed from the manual or added
in the implementation.

There are a lot of header keys that are AFAIK only used by the Mutopia project, I don't think another one will hurt...

Greetlings from Lake Constance
---
fiëé visuëlle
Henning Hraban Ramm