Lyric Bugs??

From: Trent Johnston
Subject: Lyric Bugs??
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2006 19:02:38 +1100

Good Afternnon again,

I'm currently playing around with lyrics trying to get them stay within the barline. I am doing this because sometimes a word or syllable will end up hanging outside the right hand side of a score (still under a note but because the length of the syllable it can sometimes just hang in space.).

But anyway the problem is now that I tried to force the syllables within the bar I get a lot of artificats (dots short black lines etc.). I've provided the score/layout part of my score. Am I doing anything wrong?? or is it a bug?

This is the case with both the current 2.7.27 windows and linux versions.

Regards,

Trent

\score {
 <<
  \new StaffGroup <<
  \staffViolin
  \staffViolinII

  \new ChoirStaff <<
  \staffAlto
  \context Lyrics = "lmelodyAlt" \with { \consists "Bar_engraver" } \lyricmode  { \lyricsto "melodyAlt" \altolyr }

  \staffTenor
  \context Lyrics = "lmelodyTen" \with { \consists "Bar_engraver" } \lyricmode  { \lyricsto "melodyTen" \tenolyr }

  \staffBass
  \context Lyrics = "lmelodyBas" \with { \consists "Bar_engraver" } \lyricmode  { \lyricsto "melodyBas" \basslyr }

  \new StaffGroup <<
  \staffCello >>

 \midi {
 }

 \layout  {
  \context { \Score \override InstrumentName #'space-alist = #'((left-edge . (extra-space . 2.3))) }
  \context {\RemoveEmptyStaffContext}
  \context { \Lyrics \consists "Separating_line_group_engraver" }
  indent = 2.0\cm