Double clefs?

From: amhso (sent by Nabble.com)
Subject: Double clefs?
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 22:40:09 -0800 (PST)

I'm new to all this lilypond. I used to use noteworhty so this is a big change for me. anyways... Picture of my situation. I don't get how to format all this stuff. feels like programming. How do i make the second clef disappear? and that big tie on the bottom. here's my code too

\header {
  dedication = "Dedicated to Pleasanton Middle School Symphonic Band of 2006
  title = "Hungarian Rhapsody no.2"
  subtitle = "Transciption by Alex So"
  composer = "Franz Liszt (1811-1886)"
  arranger = "Alex So"
  copyright = "Alex So 2006"

global =  {
  \key e \minor
  \time 2/4
}

i = \context Staff \relative c''{
  \context Voice = "i"
  \voiceOne

  \acciaccatura cis,8 cis2 | \appoggiatura cis16[ \appoggiatura b16 \appoggiatura cis16]

}

\score {
    \context PianoStaff <<
        \context Staff = "violin" <<
            \global
            \clef treble
            \i

    \layout {
        \context {
            \Score
            \override SpacingSpanner #'spacing-increment = #3
    \midi {
        \tempo 4 = 54

%% Local Variables:
%% coding: utf-8
%% End:

I haven't changed the instruments either. (If you want to know the transposed piece I am trying to do, Hungarian Rhapsody no. 2 - Liszt)

Sent from the Gnu - Lilypond - User forum at Nabble.com.