RE: Question about multimeasure rests

From: Fairchild
Subject: RE: Question about multimeasure rests
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 14:31:12 -0600

Karim -

Not absolute control, but this may help:

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
\version "2.4.6"
\layout { indent = 0.0 raggedright = ##t }
\score { \relative c''{
\set Score.skipBars = ##t
\override MultiMeasureRest #'expand-limit = #1
R1
R1*2
\override MultiMeasureRest #'minimum-length = #7
R1*3
\override MultiMeasureRest #'minimum-length = #8
R1*4
\override MultiMeasureRest #'minimum-length = #9
R1*5
} }

                             - Bruce