Donating to lilypond

From: Pedro Kröger
Subject: Donating to lilypond
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2006 10:50:23 -0200

Fellow lilypond users,

I just donated $25 euros to lilypond and I intend to do this every month
for at least one year. It's not very much but it's something.

The sponsored feature seems to be working really all (please keep that
up!), but there are things other than new features that have to be done
like fixing bugs, refactoring code, and so on.

This donation is not intended for any feature in particular, Han-Wen can
use it to fix bugs or to add to the amount required for a feature.

I hope more lilypond users will start donating regularly, even if a
small donation. I suppose many users don't donate because they can't
expend much money, but suppose that 200 users donate 5 bucks each, the
total will be 1000. That's not bad for a 5 euro donation.

Cheers,

Pedro Kröger