Re: alignAboveContext problems together with \lyricsto

From: Eduardo Vieira
Subject: Re: alignAboveContext problems together with \lyricsto
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 22:45:27 -0200

Yes it is a great feature. I just used it tonight in transcribing a song. By
the way, I still have a problem with the setting of the lyrics, and for this
reason I attached its file.
Alright, I managed to put the lyrics of the bass above the clef in the
refrain. But I couldn't force it to go further up:
The 3rd system (measure 7) has these lyrics settings:
The four stanzas        The refrain:
(...) His might.
(...) for you                            Trust in the One (...)
(...) to gain.                [I would like to put the words of the bass on
this line, more or less]
(...) the end.
Bass words ------------->  Trust in the One

I guess different lyrics contexts can't overlap, so what should I do? I
tried Lyrics.VerticalAxisGroup #'minimum-Y-extent, but it didn't help.

I'll be much beholden to you.

Eduardo Vieira