Re: ÆØÅ in PDF

From: Jannik Jeppesen
Subject: Re: ÆØÅ in PDF
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 21:01:48 +0100

Hey Mats.
Thanx alot, I found what I was looking for in Notepad v2. Could not find what you say in the standard notepad...

But anyway my problem is solved, thanx

Jannik
---
Did you try searching the mailing list archives?
Did you browse the manual for version 2.7? Even if you use
version 2.6, most of what's written in the manual for 2.7
is still relevant and large parts of the manual have been rewritten and
extended. Actually, in this specific case, the answer can be found also
in the manual for version 2.6
in the section on "Text encoding". In Notepad, just do Save As and
select UTF-8 as the encoding.

  /Mats

Quoting Jannik Jeppesen <address@hidden>:

(Sorry if this has been discussed 1000 times, but cant figure this one out)

I am using notepad to whrite my .ly files.

How do I whrite Æ Ø and Å ind my files... in title and ind lyrics?

If I whrite "Bjørn"  it simply only says "Bj"

I am using WinXP

I do not want to install big programs as Jedit or other,
Hope someone has the answer

Best wishes
Jannik