Re: color constants?

From: Carrick Patterson
Subject: Re: color constants?
Date: Sat, 04 Mar 2006 22:27:18 -0600

Did you cut and paste out of the PDF documentation? If so you may have picked up
a typesetting apostrophe instead of the standard one Lilypond likes. I made this
mistake myself in another context and in drove me crazy until someone clued me
in. Just type over the offending apostrophe(s) with the one from the keyboard
and see what happens.