Re: line breaks

From: jango
Subject: Re: line breaks
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 11:00:12 -0800 (PST)

thanks a lot.

1. probaly I do misunderstand it :) I am an expert in music, just trying to
engrave some pieces, and that's tough in the beginning :D though I read the
manual :D btw, is it bad, that I change \relative keys several times in one
voice?

2. the original music piece doesn't have time signatures at all, so I was
just inventing stuff :D

basically what  i want to do - engrave that piece and then try to
modify/optimize it, though thanks a lot for your advice, I will definitly
rewrite it in this way.

btw, when i was trying to put that all together I got a situation, when some
of my notes jumps on the next line, like here:
http://img139.imageshack.us/my.php?image=temp10bf.jpg

do you know why that happenes?

Thanks!
Nikita