Re: Guitar notation

From: Jannik Jeppesen
Subject: Re: Guitar notation
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 21:20:31 +0100

Hi again.... thanx alot.

1. How do I set the space between the diagrams ... there is way too much now.

You mean the horizontal space? That's your own fault since you
inserted \break commands. LilyPond spaces out all music
evenly on each score line.

So you say that it is impollible to have 2 diagrams in one line, with only one cm space between
And in the next line have four diagrams with also one cm space between?
Thats what I am looking for... Very sad, if it is not possible...

\Jannik

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mats Bengtsson" <address@hidden>