How do I get two stanzas printed?

From: Wim Looyestijn
Subject: How do I get two stanzas printed?
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 17:30:25 +0000 (UTC)

I have a couple of files converted from an older version, but I can't get the
second verse printed. What I can find in the manuals is so much different that
I am at loss. Any help?

This is how it looks like (ignore the [, these are to only included to get it
posted):

textocantus=\lyricmode{
Ag -- nus De -- i,
qui tol -- lis pec -- ca -- ta mun -- di,
qui tol -- _ lis pec -- ca -- ta mun -- di:
  [<<
  {
mi -- se -- re -- re no -- _ bis,
mi -- se -- re -- re no -- bis,
mi -- se -- re -- re no -- bis.
  }
  \context Lyrics \lyricmode{
do -- na no -- bis pa -- _ cem,
do -- na no -- bis pa -- cem,
do -- na no -- bis pa -- cem.
  }
[>>

  }

 [ \score{
      \transpose f g
        <<
        \context ChoirStaff = "cuno" <<
                \oldaddlyrics
                \context Staff = "v1"<<
                        \set Staff.instr = "C1 "
                        \set Staff.instrument = "Cantus I "
                        \global
                        \clef   treble
                        \cantus

                \context Lyrics="l1" \textocantus

  \layout {
        linewidth=18.0 \cm
        interscoreline= 0.0 \cm
        interscorelinefill= 1.0
        textheight= 26.0 \cm
        \context { \Lyrics \override LyricText #'font-size = #2 }
        \context { \Score \override BarNumber #'padding = #2 }