Re: vertical spacing of StaffGroup

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: vertical spacing of StaffGroup
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 09:56:08 -0800

On 20-Mar-06, at 10:12 PM, Werner LEMBERG wrote:

What must I do to make

  \override VerticalAxisGroup #'minimum-Y-extent = #'(-10 . 10)

work for the `StaffGroup' context?  I want a score layout like
this (each horizontal line represents a staff):

You can't, technically: StaffGroup is just a bunch of staves with a
bracket in front, and spanning bar lines.

This is a pity, IMHO.  Graham, this should be probably documented...

Umm. I've added a note to the internals... Han-Wen, could you check it for correctness? I dislike making non-specific changes when I'm not certain I understand the material...

- Graham