Point-and-click goes to line but not column

From: Laura Conrad
Subject: Point-and-click goes to line but not column
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 14:21:12 -0500

I'm having trouble getting point-and-click to go to the column instead
of just the line.  I don't think it's a lilypond problem, since I
can't get emacsclient run manually from the command line
to go anywhere but the start of the line, either.  Is this a known
problem, or is there something I might be doing wrong?

It's a Debian Sid system, with emacs21, version  21.4a-3 installed.  The
command line is of the form:

         emacsclient +25:49 score.ly

It goes to the beginning of line 25, and it would be really convenient
if it would go to column 49.

(617) 661-8097  fax: (501) 641-5011
233 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02139