Re: how to use a postscript font in a .ly file?

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: how to use a postscript font in a .ly file?
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 13:45:33 +0200

Have you looked at the examples called "font-family-override.ly"
and "font-name.ly" in the Regression Tests document? The former
describes how to find out the name of the font to use. You probably
want to send the printouts to a file to be able to browse through them
with some text editor, so start a command prompt and run
lilypond -dshow-available-fonts blabla > fontlist.txt
and then open the file fontlist.txt and search for something that
hopefully is called Isabella.
Depending on if you want to use the font only in lyrics, for example
or in the whole document, you could then use the techniques described
either in font-name.ly or font-family-override.ly, respectively.

  /Mats

eduardo.susan wrote:

Hi, I still would appreciate to see an answer\suggestion for this. Eduardo
Hello friends, I'm wondering how can I use a PostScript font in a text markup for my
score.
Here are my settings: Windows ME, Lilypond 2.7.39, the installed font: Isabella (c:\psfonts\iz______.PFB). I saw in the regression tests an example (font-postcript.ly), but I can't figure out myself how to adpt it, or if it's possible to do it in Windows platform. Thank you, Eduardo

        Mats Bengtsson
        Signal Processing
        Signals, Sensors and Systems
        Royal Institute of Technology