Piano duets on facing pages - something new in 2.8.x?

From: Tomas Valusek
Subject: Piano duets on facing pages - something new in 2.8.x?
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2006 23:44:07 +0200

Hello,

I found in archives a two-year old discussion about piano duets on facing pages. Is there any change concerning this in LilyPond 2.8.x? Is it possible to synchronize page breaks on facing pages of piano duet music fith primo on the right-hand side and secondo on the lift-hand side? This layout is extremely useful for me, since I'm visually impaired, I read score from the lowest distance possible, and in facing pages layout I don't stay in way of reading music for my partner.

Tomas Valusek