Re: Replys

From: andrea valle
Subject: Re: Replys
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2006 18:08:27 +0200

Obviously Tomas is not asking about his keyboard bindings. He means that when he uses normal reply function he replies to the list member and not to the list. Well, I don't like it very much too as I want to keep the thread on the list and not to reply in some sense "privately". This mail is an example: why should I reply to you directly with the list on CC? I don't know if it's a question of setting my mail reader but it is is not what typically happens in all the other mailing list I'm subscribed to.
Oh well, I agree, it's not that dramatic, only a bit boring.

-a-