Re: accordion dissCant

From: Thies Albrecht
Subject: Re: accordion dissCant
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 10:36:09 +0200

Hi Marcel!

Marcel Campenhout schrieb:
I want to put in the symbol voor the disscant for the accordion. In the installed .ly example file's I found the text for it.
See
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2004-11/msg00213.html
for my definition of accordion registration marks. There are named (and
look like) the way I found it on my girlfriends Hohner Morino. You can
use them like any other markup.

Be aware: Names of musicglyphs have changed. You have to change every
"-" to ".", e.g. "accordion-accDiscant" -> "accordion.accDiscant". In
addition remove the leading "\notes { s1*0^" and closing "}" as that's
old syntax.

@developers: What about adding this defintion instead of the non-working
definition Marcel mentioned?

Kind regards,