Re: how to override default font size for markup?

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: how to override default font size for markup?
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 20:36:46 +0200

Just do \override TextScript #'font-size = #-1
To learn more about this and other properties that can be set, goto the section on Text Scripts in the on-line manual. At the bottom of the page, click on TextScript and at the bottom of the next page click on font-interface. The general principles of property settings are described in the chapter on Changing Defaults.

  /Mats

Quoting Bodo <address@hidden>:

Hi,
I know I can change the font size for individual pieces of markup, but how
do I change the global default?
Specifically, I'm writing some numbers below notes:

f'8_"6" (aes'8_"7") d''8_"10" (c''8_"9") bes'4_"8" d''4_"10" ees''2_"8"

These numbers are all way too big, and the double digit ones even touch
their neighbours. How can I reduce the font size for them without specifying
the font size for each singe piece of markup?

Many thanks,
Bodo