Re: right aligning text

From: Nicolas Sceaux
Subject: Re: right aligning text
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 16:55:54 +0200

Tomas Valusek <address@hidden> writes:

> Hello,
>
> can anyone explain me the trick used in the code cited below?
>
>> %-----
>> \version "2.6.3"
>> \relative c'' {
>>   a1 c f g
>>   \override Score.RehearsalMark #'break-visibility = #begin-of-line-invisible
>
> The line above confuses me totally.

This defines if the mark should be printed when it is placed at the
beginning, the middle or the end of a line.

begin-of-line-invisible means that the marks should be printed in the
middle of a system, or at the end, but not at the beginning.

RehearsalMark

break-visibility (vector):
A vector of 3 booleans, #(end-of-line unbroken begin-of-line). #t means
visible, #f means killed.