Re: Which frontend?

From: fiëé visuëlle
Subject: Re: Which frontend?
Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 16:31:07 +0200

Am 2006-04-29 um 16:23 schrieb Eyolf Ostrem:
Which frontends do yo all use for lilypond?

I like LilyPad by Ed Baskerville - at the moment it's only a simple editor with sync'ed PDF preview (and only available for MacOS X), but Ed is working at a much better version.

I tried jEdit+LilyTool, but I couldn't solve all the Java issues. (I got it running, but it tends to crash and is much too slow on my G4/400.)

Greetlings from Lake Constance
---
fiëé visuëlle
Henning Hraban Ramm