Re: Macro pre-processing?

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Macro pre-processing?
Date: Tue, 02 May 2006 14:50:50 +0200

Quoting Han-Wen Nienhuys <address@hidden>:

Be warned that I won't accept patches that attempt to add any ad-hoc programming/macro language features. This has been my position for the last 10 years, and I don't see any reason to change it.

One reason is that we already have it, although it's well hidden in the manual and described in a way that will scare most people
from even trying to use it, even though it in fact is very easy
and powerful.

   /Mats