Re: Partial wish list of font character additions

From: Eyolf Ostrem
Subject: Re: Partial wish list of font character additions
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 18:17:18 +0200

On Tue 16 May 2006 18:07, Rick Hansen (aka RickH) wrote:

> (please disregard my ignorance if the following 3 items already exists or
> are better done without fonts)
>
> 4) A thin line circle
> 5) A thin line square
> 6) Two thin line rectangles of the "golden ratio" one horizontal one
> vertical

And add to that: the small semicircle used to indicate elision in (especially)
Italian lyrics. ("Cruda_amarilli"). The underscore-turn-space works fine, but
there are cases where that symbol is called for (e.g. if one prepares scores
for publications, which have special requirements).

Eyolf
--
Dr. No: East, West, just points of the compass, each as stupid as the other.