Re: Connecting arpeggio brackets?

From: Rick Hogg
Subject: Re: Connecting arpeggio brackets?
Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 09:01:32 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,
Anybody?  I've searched the archives to the best of my abilities and coming up empty-handed.  Need to know how to attach arpeggio brackets between piano staves.  Read below

Thanks

Rick Hogg <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello,
Just wondering how to connect arpeggio brackets.

I've done the \set PianoStaff.connectArpeggios = ##t  and I've done \arpeggioBracket <notes>\arpeggio in both staves.  Without the \set PianoStaff... set LP draws brackets, but not connected.  With the \set PianoStaff... set LP draws a regular arpeggio mark, but it IS connected.  How do I get the bracket AND the connection?

Thanks

Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1¢/min._______________________________________________
lilypond-user mailing list
address@hidden