Re: Windows font problem?

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Windows font problem?
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 07:35:08 +0200

If you download the latest stable version, 2.8.3, from the Downloads
page at www.lilypond.org, there is no need to use Cygwin.

  /Mats

Quoting Matthew Leerberg <address@hidden>:

Hi Mats, et al.,

I really appreciate your response.  In trying to respond to your question, I
realized that in trying to fix the problem myself, I had actually
uninstalled LilyPond, and was instead producing the scores with Cygwin
bash.exe.  I had originally had the same problem when only using LilyPond,
but downloaded Cygwin to try and help.  It turns out that it works fine now
that I reinstalled LilyPond.  I assume that I need both LilyPond and Cygwin
installed for it to work properly, as it does now.

Regardless, thank you for your time, and I'll try to have more intelligent
problems in the future.

Matt