printed measure marker numbers

From: Mark Dewey
Subject: printed measure marker numbers
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2006 04:23:25 +0000 (UTC)

Hello,

Since I have those invisible time signatures now (thanks, btw), I've come across
another problem.  Starting new scores causes the measure marker numbers to start
over.

How might one set the first measure of a score to something aside from 1 (and
have others count from that specified number)?

Actually, I've been wondering how to tweak these for a while.  How might one
turn them off altogether?  How might one print them on every measure?

Thanks!

--Mark