Re: Reading the fine manual.. hint [was Re: MultiMeasureRest - trying to

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: Reading the fine manual.. hint [was Re: MultiMeasureRest - trying tobe clever ...]
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2006 15:58:21 -0400

Hi, Bruce:

Note that the apostrophe doesn't copy to please Lily.

This is an old (v2.6, etc.) issue -- I believe Graham has now worked it out so that apostrophes in the Lily code (as opposed to the explanatory text) do come out as non-curly, and therefore work as expected.

If anybody knows of a specific example in the CURRENT docs (i.e., 2.9) where this isn't the case, please report it to us (Graham or me) and we'll hunt it down and squash it. =)

Thanks,
Kieren.