Uninstalling

From: Gordon Gilbert
Subject: Uninstalling
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 16:58:02 -0400 (EDT)

Hi!

I've just downloaded version 2.9.13-1 to install on my FreeBSD machine. I know the install is easy, because I've done it before, but what is the **easiest** way to uninstall the previous version before doing so? I've removed contents of directories, then removed the directories, but isn't there an easier way?

Blessings,

Fr. Gordon Gilbert+

        |                 Angels' Roost Farm                  |
        |       Rev. Fr. Gordon Gilbert & Susan Gilbert       |
        |                   705-549-5056                      |
        |                address@hidden                  |
        |                address@hidden                 |