Re: layout across multiple scores

From: Jon Wild
Subject: Re: layout across multiple scores
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 16:16:19 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 26 Jul 2006, Kieren MacMillan wrote:

The "ragged-right" and no time signature, etc. Did it observe the /layout block for you?

Yes:

Arg - I just double-checked and it works for me too, here at the office. But the same .ly file at home didn't work...

Thank you Kieran. Do you know anything about the set-accidental-style command and where it should go in the .ly file? (see other thread)

best regards --Jon W.