key change with repeat bar

From: Nigel Holmes
Subject: key change with repeat bar
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 14:23:02 +0200

Hello,

I only recently started using Lilypond and apologize if this is a question answered in the documentation (I did look, and also tried searching this list's archive).

I need to change key immediately before the end of a repeat (the piece changes key in the middle of the repeated section). Lilypond seems to put the key signature after the repeat bar by default. I found a way to change this in the documentation, but that leaves the natural too close to the bar (shortened example below). Is there any way to get it further away from the bar line?

Thanks in advance if anyone can help,

Nigel Holmes

Example follows:

\version  "2.8.3"
\header {

}

melody = \relative c' \context Voice = "singer"
{

    \key c\major

    \time 2/4

    \clef treble

   r4 r8

   e8
   \repeat volta 4 { \bar "|:"
       a a d d
       %...
       d,4. e8 \key g\major a a d d
       %...
       a16. b32 a16 g f8 e16 e d4. e8
\once \override Score.BreakAlignment #'break-align-orders = #(make-vector 3
               '(span-bar
               breathing-sign
               staff-bar
               key