warning: can't find or create `Timing' called `'

From: Will Oram
Subject: warning: can't find or create `Timing' called `'
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 01:58:25 -0400

I figured now was the time to jump from 2.8.5 to 2.9.x. The transition has been mostly smooth. One message, though, floods the console:

warning: can't find or create `Timing' called `'

The code processes and looks perfectly fine. My theory is that parsing of apostrophes in one or more context items -- e.g., #'padding -- has changed in the new version, but I can't find any documentation of this shift. I tried running anything applicable through convert-ly, but nothing changed.

Have any of the following changed? Become obsolete entirely? Or heck, would you happen to outright know what's causing this message?

        \override Score.InstrumentName  #'padding = #3.0
        \override Score.MetronomeMark   #'transparent = ##t
        \override Score.TupletBracket   #'bracket-visibility = ##f
        \override Score.Hairpin                 #'padding = #5
        \override Score.Hairpin                 #'minimum-length = #5
        \override Score.DynamicText     #'padding = #5
        \override Score.RehearsalMark   #'padding = #6
        \override Score.RehearsalMark   #'self-alignment-X = #LEFT
        \override Score.TextScript      #'padding = #2
        \override Score.TrillSpanner    #'padding = #2.5
        \override Score.BarNumber               #'padding = #2.5
        \override Score.BarNumber               #'font-size = #0.8

I don't dare succeed
if change always comes first
                       _   |  WILL ORAM
ASCII ribbon campaign ( )  |  spamguy (at) foxchange . com
 - against HTML email  X   |  wro1 (at) cwru . edu
             & vCards / \  |
                           |  AIM spamguy21
(ABOVE: Magnetic poetry #5)