Re: creating my own glyphs

From: Jean-marc LEGRAND
Subject: Re: creating my own glyphs
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 16:07:07 +0200

Thanks for the trick : could you describe the

"copy part of it and use with \markup \postscript" part of your answer ?

I know I can say on the top of the score :

trembler = \markup {....}

but what is the syntax to insert .eps ?

Best regards.

JMarc

             Bertalan Fodor
             <address@hidden>

             31/08/2006 14:12                    Jean-marc LEGRAND
<address@hidden>

                 cc
                                                 address@hidden

              Objet
                                                 Re: creating my own glyphs

One time I managed to draw a symbol with InkScape, save as EPS, copy
part of it and use with \markup \postscript

Bert

Jean-marc LEGRAND írta:

> Hi list !
>
> Using Lily2.8 on XP.
>
> Is there a way to create a symbol that doesn't exist in lily ?
>
> Actually, I'm stuck with this pb while engraving baroque music, even if I do
> admit that huge
> improvement has been done since I began to use lily (bravo !). Especially
> music for the viol.
There
> are special symbols in Marais' pieces that I can't reproduce. Is there some
> way to create the
symbol