Re: Markup support for tables?

From: Trevor Bača
Subject: Re: Markup support for tables?
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 23:36:47 -0500

Thanks, Kieren.

I'll definitely use this as a starting point and see what I can come up with.

(Good luck on the CD, too.)

Trevor.

On 9/5/06, Kieren MacMillan <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi, Trevor --

> Is there any markup support for making tables? I think what I'm
> looking for is just tabs so that different columns of stuff can align.

I took a quick stab, but got only partial results [didn't figure out
how to dictate the column alignment].
Unfortunately, I have to get back to editing my CD, so I can't put
more time in right now.

Hope this sample gets you going in the right direction!
If you end up with a good solution, please be sure to repost the tip
to the list.

Best,
Kieren.
__________________________