Re: Lyrics ties

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Lyrics ties
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2006 11:49:35 -0700

Kieren MacMillan wrote:
Hi, Han-Wen:

Sounds like a good trick for the manual.

IMO, the undertie is too big in the base font -- if anyone else feels that way, they can also use the tip I posted which shows how to change the size of the undertie:
    <http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2006-08/msg00341.html>

Han-Wen: I agree, it _does_ sound like a good trick for the manual.

Anybody who uses lyrics: you know how to submit doc stuff. I don't understand lyrics, so I don't like to write new docs for them. I'm waiting for submissions for this trick.

- Graham