Re: Backend EPS issue

From: Rick Hansen (aka RickH)
Subject: Re: Backend EPS issue
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 19:14:36 -0700 (PDT)

To all,

This "bug" is apparently a problem on my Windows 2000 machine only.  I
retried my experiment on a newer Windows XP computer and backend EPS works
flawlessly.

Beautiful sharp output, that blows away the PNG's.  Still no wysiwyg in
MSWord, but when I render my MSWord doc to PDF all the snippets show up, my
pre-press will be PDF anyway, MSWord is just a word processor...  wysiwyg is
not a big issue I know what all the rectangles mean anyway.

Please disregard my earlier post.