Re: question about midi2ly (mac osx)

From: Simon Dahlbacka
Subject: Re: question about midi2ly (mac osx)
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 11:10:46 +0200

http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.9/Documentation/user/lilypond/Notes-for-the-MacOS-X-app.html#Notes-for-the-MacOS-X-app

On 10/29/06, Peter O'Doherty <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello,
I would be very grateful if some one could give me some pointers on
using midi2ly; I keep getting an error message in terminal. Here is
what I do:

The first command I enter is:

/Applications/LilyPond.app/Contents/Resources/bin/midi2ly

That seems to work okay and I get a list of instructions for using
midi2ly. But at the end of this list there appears this message:

/Applications/LilyPond.app/Contents/Resources/bin/midi2ly: error:  no
files specified on command line.

From then on if I try to used midi2ly, for example by entering:

midi2ly -e test.midi

I receive only error messages like this (even if I only look for help
by entering midi2ly -h):

-bash: midi2ly: command not found

Can someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Many thanks,
Peter