RE: Rhythmic slashes

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: RE: Rhythmic slashes
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 12:59:54 -0000

Hi Rick

What I had in mind was something like:

melody = \relative c' {c c d b~ |b8 c d4 e e | s1 | d4 c b c
|}
comp = \drummode {\override NoteHead #'style = #'slash
s1*2 | bd4 bd4. bd8 bd4 | s1 | }

\score {
 \new Staff = "song" <<
  \new Voice = "melody"
  \melody
  \new Voice = "comp"
  \comp

}

Choose a suitable drum to adjust the vertical position.
However, this screws up the midi output, but I guess any
solution would.

Trevor

Nabble.com.