Re: Adding a spacer

From: Kevin Brown
Subject: Re: Adding a spacer
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 08:33:25 -0800

Thanks both of you!

I defined spacer as mentioned in the archive thread, and I'm simply adding it to the definitions of the ornaments I feel need more space so that I never have to bother with it.

Perhaps these changes should be merged into the bagpipe.ly file that's shipped with Lilypond? Anyway, it works like a charm.