Re: (double)Slurs on whole Notes

From: Thomas Frank
Subject: Re: (double)Slurs on whole Notes
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2006 18:16:46 +0100

Hey Graham.

Thanks a lot for the reaction on this one and the 'hairpinToBarline'. If it
helps in debugging: After a bit more investigation on the 'slurs', it seems
that it is not (only?) the length of the notes but the barline in between the
notes. The slur-algorithm seems to try to avoid any collision of a slur with
a barline. A test with ties shows, that this does not happen with tied notes.

regards
Thomas