[no subject]

From: libros
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 21:28:38 +0100

Good morning!

Today I downloaded LilyPond, gave it a first try, and liked it a lot. So I will see if I can get to learn the how-to. I have started with my string quartet ( I still prefer to write with my own hands, but it is a nice way to practise) and with some didactical work for my pupils. I got some useful advise from Mats and now this little new path in life lays all spread in front of me...

Of course, I find an enormous quantity of things that somehow don't work as they should just yet, but I have started reading that pdf user manual. I will post, if it is all right in this place, some questions as they arise and I don't find the answer in the documents.

But something aesthetic comes to mind: do people refer to LilyPond as "Lily"? That gives the work a nice female name. But maybe one should not first-name her before getting well acquainted.

Nice to meet you all,

Manuel