Re: custom keys and song repeats

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: custom keys and song repeats
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 09:21:29 +0100

Korcan Kayrak wrote:
Hi,
I've been dealing with Lilypond for a couple of days and I loved it, perfect output and 100% control on the music.. I've questions that I could not find a solution in help documentations;
    * Can I customize the key? In Turkish Classical Music there are
      various keys and I cannot create them in lilypond (please see
      the key in

http://www.neyzen.com/images/notalar/hicaz_ailesi/hicazzirgule/tel_tel_taradim_zulfunu.gif
 )

See the example called key-signature-scordatura.ly in the Regression Test document included in the on-line documentation. Click on the printed score to see the
input .ly file.

    * I could not find the repeat sign for "segno". You can see the
      sign at http://www.davemyers.com/amcc/dsign.GIF
      <http://www.davemyers.com/amcc/dsign.GIF>

Did you look for "segno" in the index of the manual?

  /Mats