Re: DynamicLineSpanner padding

From: Orm Finnendahl
Subject: Re: DynamicLineSpanner padding
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2006 19:12:59 +0100

Hi,

as a follow-up: The same seems to apply for TextSpanners in
general. In the following example, the baselines of the s.t. and
s.p. aren't aligned either:

\override TextSpanner #'edge-text = #'("s.t." . "  s.p.")
f2~ \startTextSpan  f2 \stopTextSpan  |

It looks pretty bad and the only fix in this case is to use empty
spaces for the edge textes and then do simple text markup, shifting
the text around with padding, which is unlikely to be the purpose of
the "edge-text" property.

Should I file that as a bug report somewhere?

--
Orm