Re: Multiple sections in ChoirStaff

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Multiple sections in ChoirStaff
Date: Sat, 02 Dec 2006 14:20:56 -0800

Mats Bengtsson wrote:
Graham, I clearly remember putting together a modified version
(actually two versions) of the SATB example, using alignAboveContext
and sending it to you during the summer. However, now I cannot find any
traces of it, neither in the mailing list archives, nor in my outbox.
Do you remember if you ever received it and do you have a copy left.
Otherwise I will have to do it again.

I can't find it, although I stupidly had my gmail account set to delete email after downloading via pop (changed now to keep everything).

Judging from my sent emails (which I _have_ kept), last May Geoff said that he'd do it after his exams were over. If you sent something to me before Sept, I'm pretty certain that it would have ended up in the docs, since I spent a lot of time working on them last summer.

Sorry, it seems that you (or somebody else) will need to recreate the examples. If you create an example for SATB, please also write something for the general case (ie going in a not-specifically-vocal-music location).

Cheers,
- Graham