Re: a2 paper

From: James E. Bailey
Subject: Re: a2 paper
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2006 14:45:48 -0800

I edit the file successfully. The same file that works on windows, on macintosh
generates a PDF that's rotated landscape. I am editing the paper.scm inside the
lilypond app.

Here's what happens. I compile the file in lilypond, and the pdf that is
generated is my new paper size, but the paper is rotated landscape.
If I open the postscript in preview, in renders a pdf on letter size paper (the
default)
I can change the default paper in Adobe distiller to my new size paper and run
the postscript through that to get the proper paper size.

Is it possible to embed the paper size in the postscript that lilypond
generate?. That seems to be the step that's missing.