Re: uniform-stretching

From: Paul Scott
Subject: Re: uniform-stretching
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 10:18:54 -0700

Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:
Orm Finnendahl escreveu:
Hi Trevor,

thanks very much for getting back to me! I just downloaded and tried
it. Spacing seems much better controllable, but lilypond segfaults now
for parts of the score (it doesn't segfault in 2.11.0), so I can't

segfaults are always serious errors. Please send the offending input.
I also got some segfaults from 2.11.2 but I needed to get the part done and didn't stop to report it since I was able to make a change and keep going. It might have had to do with empty lyrics. I'll try again.

Paul Scott