Re: My first define-music-function, I'm trying, need help

From: Geoff Horton
Subject: Re: My first define-music-function, I'm trying, need help
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 13:10:03 -0500

I was afraid of this kind of answer, if define-music-function cant do
something as simple as replace one note on a \transpose without writing a
whole bunch of code... I'm not going to bother with it myself.  Too much
complexity, I'd rather look for something that will let me stay on a
user-level, I just dont have time for programming.

I've been using m4 myself. The devs seem strongly resistant to the
idea of a built-in preprocessor.

Geoff