Lilypond and jedit

From: uunail
Subject: Lilypond and jedit
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 01:23:00 -0800 (PST)

After installation of the newest version of both Lilypond (2.10.0) and the
Lilypond Tool for Jedit (2.10.2) on my XP machine I have the problem, that
point-and-click doesn't work. It opens a new (empty) tab in my Firefox
browser instead of jumping into the editor.

I looked into Bertalan Fodor's (excellent) demo of the tool but still didn't
succed.

In addition to the point-and-click problem there is one window shown in the
demo (Lilypond instant help) that I do not have which is useful creating a
sheet.

Can anyone tell me

- how to setup point-and-click correctly (the manual doesn't describe my
situation)?
- how to get this instant help window in the editor?

Thanks in advance

Uwe Nagel